AXA Is Currently Sourcing Digital Health Solutions – Apply today!
AXA is partnering with eHealth Hub and its Solution Match service
to source nutrition and smoking cessation solution partners
AXA is today the number one global insurance brand, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management operating in more than 60 countries, with 165,000 employees and agents serving 107 million clients.
AXA’s 2020 Ambition aims to empower people to live a better life and the group is actively engaged in a transformation from health payer to partner, through innovation, prevention and care. Aligned with this objective, AXA is looking to partner with European digital health SMEs to implement solutions in two key areas: nutrition and smoking cessation.
AXA is open to different business models. AXA Strategic Ventures is also open to discussing investments with companies shortlisted and invited to come and present their solutions at the Solution Match live event at AXA headquarters in Paris on June 28th (date to be confirmed).
AXA’s objective is to support healthier eating habits for their customers and promote general well-being, (secondary) prevention of non-communicable diseases, as well as healthy aging. AXA is specifically interested in a nutrition solution. Do you have a nutrition solution you’d like to submit to AXA?
AXA’s objective is to support smoking cessation for their customers and promote general well-being, (secondary) prevention of non-communicable diseases, as well as healthy aging. AXA is specifically interested in a smoking cessation solution. Do you have a smoking cessation solution you’d like to submit to AXA?
- Piazza delle Start up: uno spazio dedicato all’innovazione al 58° congresso AFI
- Il Gruppo Bracco e la Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Holding rinnovano la loro partnership fino al 2037
- Il Polo di Innovazione CGREEN organizza un workshop sui trattamenti nanotecnologici
- Il CEIP organizza a Torino un corso dedicato alle politiche di prezzo per vendere all’estero
- G4A Global Accelerator 2018 promosso da Bayer aperto fino al 31 maggio