Invitation: Technology Showcase
The NIHR Brain Injury Healthcare Technology Co-operative (HTC) will hold its third focused Brain Injury Technologies Think (BITT) tank on ‘Paediatric Neurorehabilitation’ on Tuesday 17th October 2017 in London (venue to be confirmed).
This networking event provides an opportunity for tech innovators to showcase novel solutions and for the expert clinicians, industry partners and academics, etc to offer independent feedback, as well as to explore the potential for collaboration.
The event will be divided in to three distinct sessions:
- Session 1: Unmet Needs Identification – Sharing the evidence-base from both a clinical and industry perspective.
- Session 2: Technology Showcase – Slots for SMEs, start up and project teams to showcase relevant technologies in the field and for interactive Q&A with the expert audience.
- Session 3: Panel Discussion – Horizon scanning with relevant funding bodies and research councils.
Registration to showcase a product/technology is by application. We welcome applications from companies and project teams with healthcare technologies that would like to take the opportunity to provide a short presentation followed by expert Q&A. If you are interested in contributing to this showcase and networking event, please complete the application form attached and return it by 31st August 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t have a product/technology to showcase but are interested in attending the event, please simply register on Eventbrite(https://bitt-tank.eventbrite.co.uk) to book your free ticket – booking is essential!
- Call per Startup per entrare nell’EIT Food Accelerator Network
- Programma Europeo Copernicus: evento di brokeraggio tecnologico a Bochum (Ge)
- La Regione Piemonte ha aderito al bando ERA-NET “MANUNET III”
- Al via il primo Human Brain Project Forum
- PIANIFICARE L’ESTERO: Laboratorio pratico la redazione del Business Plan