The INNOspace Masters competition enters the next round
The INNOspace Masters competition with the motto “Space Moves!” is now entering the next round to identify and promote innovative ideas and concepts for the next space generation.
The developments of the “New Space Economy” are full of potential. Innovations and technology transfer from non-space industries can revolutionise conceptual and production processes along the value chain of space travel as well as subsystems and components.
Please help to identify innovations that inspire! Make future applicants aware of the opportunities space has to offer and the advantages of this competition.
Winners will have the opportunity to shape the development of the world’s capabilities:
• Benefitting from great mastery & business support from experts
• Winning prizes worth more than EUR 1.5 million
• Connecting with leaders of various fields for joint efforts in technology transfer
• Supporting developing space & creating new benefits on Earth
Deadline, 16 February 2018 12:00 PM.
Should you need any further information: email@example.com
To learn more about the competition, please visit www.innospace-masters.com
- INFODAY per il lancio della Call 2018 del programma LIFE per il cofinanziamento di progetti Close to market
- CINA: MISSIONE IMPRENDITORIALE NELLE PROVINCE CINESI DEL LIAONING E DELLO SHANDONG – DALIAN E QINGDAO, 19-22 GIUGNO 2018
- FOUNDAMENTA 6, nuova call di Social Fare dedicata alle StartUp a impatto sociale
- L’European Patent Office organizza la conferenza internazionale “Patenting Artificial Intelligence”
- Seminario sulla tutela delle innovazione in ambito Life Sciences presso la Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna di Pisa