The INNOspace Masters competition enters the next round
The INNOspace Masters competition with the motto “Space Moves!” is now entering the next round to identify and promote innovative ideas and concepts for the next space generation.
The developments of the “New Space Economy” are full of potential. Innovations and technology transfer from non-space industries can revolutionise conceptual and production processes along the value chain of space travel as well as subsystems and components.
Please help to identify innovations that inspire! Make future applicants aware of the opportunities space has to offer and the advantages of this competition.
Winners will have the opportunity to shape the development of the world’s capabilities:
• Benefitting from great mastery & business support from experts
• Winning prizes worth more than EUR 1.5 million
• Connecting with leaders of various fields for joint efforts in technology transfer
• Supporting developing space & creating new benefits on Earth
Deadline, 16 February 2018 12:00 PM.
Should you need any further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about the competition, please visit www.innospace-masters.com
- Confidunstria Canavese ospita l’evento illustrativo di Growth Accelerator, progetto rivolto ad aspiranti startupper
- Confidustria Canavese ospita l’evento di lancio di Growth Accelerator, progetto rivolto ad aspiranti startupper
- Aperte le registrazioni al Brokerage Event di Meet Italy for Life Sciences
- Disponibili i bandi per la Cooperazione Scientifica, Tecnologica ed Industriale tra Italia ed Israele.
- CEIP propone tre moduli formativi sul nuovo Regolamento Privacy