FoodForward is a global Foodtech accelerator
FoodForward is a global Foodtech accelerator that brings top Made in Italy corporates and best international innovators together to disrupt agrifood and retail sectors.
We chase innovation along the food supply chain to find the new foodtech stars.
The program, held in Milan, is powered by Deloitte and promoted by Corporate partners Amadori, Cereal Docks, Finiper Group along with leading investors such as Innogest and Digital Magics, Media & Community partner Seeds&Chips and Italian Public Institution Federalimentare.
- Rete Research to Innovation (R2I): una partnership CERN – INFN per i Business Incubation Centres (BIC).
- Il mercato USA – opportunità commerciali e di sviluppo
- Roche HealthBuilders, contest dedicato all’innovazione nel settore ealthcare
- Roche HealthBuilders, contest dedicato all’innovazione nel settore Healthcare
- TechItalia lamcia il nuovo programma “Scale Up Bootcamp”