bioPmed/Bioindustry Park Silvano Fumero and Lyonbiopole signed a memorandum of understanding to foster collaboration between Piedmont and Rhone-Alpes regions
On February 1st, 2010, bioPmed innovation cluster, the life science and med-tech innovation cluster located in Piedmont (Italy) and managed by Bioindustry Park Silvano Fumero and Lyonbiopole, the French competiveness cluster located in Rhone-Alpes (France), signed a partnership agreement during Biosquare 2010 in Geneva.
This agreement aims to foster the establishment of bilateral networks and partnerships and to facilitate research and development collaborations throughout the Alps.
press release >>
- Bando INNOWWIDE per VAP – Viability Assessment Projects
- BROKERAGE EVENT S3martMed needs SmartTech – Serving tomorrow’s medical devices
- Posticipata la chiusura della Call for Startup del programma di accelerazione BioUpper
- Webinar S3MARTMED Horizon2020 calls – How to fund your transnational cooperation project
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute