bioPmed/Bioindustry Park Silvano Fumero and Lyonbiopole signed a memorandum of understanding to foster collaboration between Piedmont and Rhone-Alpes regions
On February 1st, 2010, bioPmed innovation cluster, the life science and med-tech innovation cluster located in Piedmont (Italy) and managed by Bioindustry Park Silvano Fumero and Lyonbiopole, the French competiveness cluster located in Rhone-Alpes (France), signed a partnership agreement during Biosquare 2010 in Geneva.
This agreement aims to foster the establishment of bilateral networks and partnerships and to facilitate research and development collaborations throughout the Alps.
press release >>
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE