Science for Business – BioWin Day 2010
“Science for Business – BioWin Day 2010” will focus this year on “Open innovation – The New Model to Innovate in Health”.
The different sessions will handle key issues related to this theme. With a mix of visionary talks and testimonials from the field, we will enrich our comprehension of open innovation in the health domains. With the support of the region, BioWin is fostering open innovation through yearly calls for projects.
The cluster strongly believes in this model that opens new avenues for world class innovation through collaborative partnerships between companies (and more specifically SMEs), universities and research centers. It boosts also cross fertilization between biomedical sciences and different other highly technological sectors present in the region. By doing this, we are contributing, as Competitiveness Cluster, to consolidate the scientific excellence for promising Business in Wallonia, and to make of Wallonia an attractive bioregion at international level. Jean STEPHENNE (GSK Biologicals)
Science for Business – BioWin Day 2010 December 8, 2010 Aula Magna – Louvain-La-Neuve (near Brussels, Belgium) Be part of it ! Register Now ! Full programme and registration on www.biowinday2010.org <http://www.biowinday2010.org>
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE
- Progetto RESTORE: A Berlino il primo meeting sulle Terapie Avanzate e sulle opportunità per i sistemi sanitari