It is the place where: scientists at the forefront in their research area in different life sciences disciplines outline their views on forthcoming developments; all stakeholders (industry, the political sphere and civil society) discuss the impacts of these discoveries on society; key leaders share insights and confront their views on major contemporary global issues in health, nutrition and the environment.
BioVision Networking is a powerful internet platform that allows you to maximize conference opportunities before, during, and after events.
For the first time at BioVision, the Networking tool lets you (In order to have access to the networking tool, you need to be a registered participant):
- Maximize your stay at BioVision;
- Organise meetings with industrial leaders, scientists, and NGO leaders;
- Find and meet the right BioVision participants;
- Communicate with all the BioVision participants to set up meetings to talk and debate outside the sessions.
For other informations, please visit the site: http://www.biovision.org/
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE