MEDTECH SUMMER SCHOOL – GRENOBLE 2011
Alps Bio Cluster, with the collaboration of local partners, is organizing a Summer School in Grenoble (France) on “medtech, industrial challenges and innovation process” (July 18-23, 2011).
Registration online before May 31st.
It will gather 25 phD and master degree international students in biomedical technology from Europe and worldwide for one week, to attend conferences on applied research in medtech, to visit emerging or established medtech companies, to work in teams on concrete industrial projects for the process from lab to market, and to discover Grenoble and surroundings through social events.
For more information, contact Agnès AIZIER: email@example.com / +33 (0) 4 76 54 95 63
- Bando INNOWWIDE per VAP – Viability Assessment Projects
- BROKERAGE EVENT S3martMed needs SmartTech – Serving tomorrow’s medical devices
- Posticipata la chiusura della Call for Startup del programma di accelerazione BioUpper
- Webinar S3MARTMED Horizon2020 calls – How to fund your transnational cooperation project
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute