“SCIENCE TO MARKET” EAPB CONFERENCE 2011
The aim is to promote partnership between academic settings and industry. This year’s focus is on “Personalized Medicine and Companion Diagnostics”.
The goal is to enhance the economical output of scientific research and direct the results into marketable technologies and biopharmaceutical products. Recent biotechnological developments that may be of economic interest shall be identified and transfer of the academic know-how into product development shall be facilitated.
European academic research scientists from universities and research institutions as well as representatives of the biotech and pharmaceutical industry are invited to exchange ideas that will lead to successful co-operations.
This conference will discuss issues concerning alterations in the drug development process with special emphasis laying on the requirement of early-on-collaborations between drug companies and diagnostic manufacturers during development.
The conference will offer plenary lectures on state-of-the-art technologies and findings in biopharmaceutical developments, as well as poster presentations on current projects and networking opportunities.
Topics for poster presentations with short oral presentations:
- Day 1 Presentations Session 1 – Novel therapeutics, vaccines and diagnostics: Novel therapeutics; Novel vaccines; Novel diagnostics.
- Day 2 Presentations Session 2 – Novel technologies: Novel up- and downstream developments; Novel biopharmaceuticals drug formats and pharmaceutical developments; Novel analytical tools.
To submit your poster abstract, please use the poster submission form which you find at the website of EAPB.
For online registration for the “Science to Market“ Conference please visit the website of EAPB and submit one registration form per participant.
Any questions regarding the conference are welcome at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE