CBM SUMMER SCHOOL “ACTIVE AND HEALTHY AGEING”
The program is structured over three days and features several high-level seminars given by international scientists, from research institutions and private companies.
Main topics include:
- Cardiovascular risk and ageing
- Nutrition and ageing
- Health and ageing
- Cell processes and ageing
- Autophagy and cell death
- Nutrigenomics and nutrigenetics
The School is intended for graduates, PhD students and researchers working in the fields of molecular medicine, genetics, nutrition, as well as oncology, inflammation, neurodegenerative and cardiovascular disorders.
The event has been organized within the framework of NutriHeart (“Cardiovascular diseases: from genetic and environmental risk factors to prevention with innovative nutritional compounds”), an R&D partnership of 11 regional research institutions, companies and science parks cofunded by the Friuli Venezia Giulia Region and by the European Regional Development Fund under the Regional Operational Programme 2007-2013.
The School is also supported by GlaxoSmithKline spa, Assicurazioni Generali spa, the Central European Initiative (CEI) and AREA Science Park.
Registration for and attendance of the Summer School is free of charge, subject to availability (100 participants). The deadline for registration is 17 June 2011.
For detailed information and for registration, please visit the summer school website: http://summerschool2011.cbm.fvg.it/
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE
- Progetto RESTORE: A Berlino il primo meeting sulle Terapie Avanzate e sulle opportunità per i sistemi sanitari