PRESENT YOUR ONCOLOGY RESEARCH AT “ECCP 2011”
If you are a European educational institution, research center, tech transfer office, or SME, you have the opportunity to present your oncology research at the ECCP 2011 towards an audience of potential partners and investors from all over Europe. Besides the European Technology Showcase, the ECCP presents a strong program with an international range of speakers and a strong networking arena.
You can be part of the ECCP 2011 (14-16 September 2011 – Centre des Congrès Pierre Baudis, Toulouse, France) in three ways:
- You can attend the ECCP 2011 by registering here.
- You can apply for a technology presentation at the European Technology Showcase (deadline: 1 June 2011), click here.
- You can apply for a company presentation at ECCP 2011 (deadline: 20 June 2011), click here.
Attending ECCP 2011 gives you an opportunity to be a part of a vital networking arena for the oncology community in Europe – to learn more about ECCP click here.
For further information, contact Project Manager, Pernille Aasholm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE
- Progetto RESTORE: A Berlino il primo meeting sulle Terapie Avanzate e sulle opportunità per i sistemi sanitari