FP7 INNOVATIVE HEALTH RESEARCH – TRAINING DAY
CEBR is a partner to that Hub, which means that particularly SMEs can access activities at a reduced (membership) rate.
The guide gives a summary of topics being published by the European Commission in June 2011, with particular focus on relevance to SMEs.
The draft work programme can change until its publication. Applicants must refer only to the final published document. Please consult the following web page for updates: http://cordis.europa.eu/fp7/health/
The “FP7 Training day”, on July 1st 2011 in Brussels, is dedicated to organisations who wish to develop a proposal.
It is an extremely practical day, looking at all aspects of proposal generation and how to make the best use of each partner. There is a strong focus on the inclusion of SMEs and how proposal should be results and market-driven.
The companies can attend the event for € 195; they just need to quote ‘CEBR’ in their application form.
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute
- Strumento finanziario a sostegno dell’internazionalizzazione delle PMI piemontesi – Empowerment Internazionale
- Science in Space: the Ultimate Frontier A meeting on research opportunities in Space
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019