WORKSHOP “CLUSTER COOPERATION ACROSS EUROPE”
This one day meeting will identify key opportunities for cluster partnerships in Europe.
It is focussed on three areas where significant benefit can be gained by proactive and formal partnership:
- Sharing facilities – access to expert facilities for maximum technology development in companies;
- Maturing technologies – the key to successful business creation;
- Engaging talent – ensuring that growing companies have access to the right talent to deliver a business.
The meeting is free of charge and open to actors supporting cluster development and partnership.
All attendees are expected to actively engage in discussion and bring cluster and companies examples to the table.
The Agenda and registration is online here: http://www.cebr.net/event/cluster-cooperation-across-europe
Deadline for registration: June 24th, 2011.
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE