WORKSHOP “CLUSTER COOPERATION ACROSS EUROPE”
This one day meeting will identify key opportunities for cluster partnerships in Europe.
It is focussed on three areas where significant benefit can be gained by proactive and formal partnership:
- Sharing facilities – access to expert facilities for maximum technology development in companies;
- Maturing technologies – the key to successful business creation;
- Engaging talent – ensuring that growing companies have access to the right talent to deliver a business.
The meeting is free of charge and open to actors supporting cluster development and partnership.
All attendees are expected to actively engage in discussion and bring cluster and companies examples to the table.
The Agenda and registration is online here: http://www.cebr.net/event/cluster-cooperation-across-europe
Deadline for registration: June 24th, 2011.
- Bando INNOWWIDE per VAP – Viability Assessment Projects
- BROKERAGE EVENT S3martMed needs SmartTech – Serving tomorrow’s medical devices
- Posticipata la chiusura della Call for Startup del programma di accelerazione BioUpper
- Webinar S3MARTMED Horizon2020 calls – How to fund your transnational cooperation project
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute