“OPEN & COLLABORATIVE INNOVATION IN LIFE SCIENCE R&D” MEETING
Download the agenda >>
Registration on line.
If you would like to exhibit and join partnering sessions, please contact: Geoff Cable, +421-232-662-621, email@example.com
On October 13th-14th, 2011 there will be the co-located exhibitions and partnering meetings:
- EuroCANCERTECHexpo: It will be a great chance for anyone who is involved in small & large molecule cancer R&D (discovery, pre-clinical, translational and early-phase clinical research) to meet with other oncology-focused pharmaceutical and biotech companies, renowned and up and coming academic research institutes, as well as expert service providers.
- EuroTECHTRANSFERexpo: It will be a unique niche exhibition, where professors, senior researchers, and the technology transfer offices from leading European and international universities and research institutes (across various therapeutic areas) will exhibit their organisation’s capabilities and hottest research.
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE