ABCEUROPE BIOENTREPRENEURS BOOT CAMP
This Munich Boot Camp will be the second of five pan-European pilot training events picking up the most relevant aspects of a company start-up by individual coaching, case studies, expert presentations and various discussions.
The Boot Camp is aimed at people with business ideas that fall within the biopharmaceutical sector of Red Biotech, including core R&D biotherapeutics companies, or service and product companies, as well as mixed business models.
Please send the application form by August 26, 2011 to Dr. Katja Junge, email@example.com or Dr. Stephanie Wehnelt, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE