HEALTHCARE JAPAN BUSINESS MISSION 2012
Download the Business Mission Programme >>
The Eu Gateway Programme provides logistical, partner search and financial support.
The Business Missions include the next activities:
- Pre-arranged individual meetings with potential Japanese partners
- 2 Business Exhibition Days where selected companies will be able to introduce their collections to sector related agents, distributors, import- and trading houses, direct clients such as department stores and governmental organisations, etc.
The EU Gateway Programme gives selected companies the following financial support:
- Up to 1,000€ covering the cost of one room per company in the mission hotel
- Up to 80% of the cost for customised services (translation and printing of documents such as brochures, business cards and interpretation during individual meetings) with a maximum of 1,600€ per company
- No cost services included in the Programme: coaching in Europe, individual meeting facilitation, study tour, standard booth during exhibition as well as free interpreter for these days.
The application deadline is November 25, 2011.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE
- Progetto RESTORE: A Berlino il primo meeting sulle Terapie Avanzate e sulle opportunità per i sistemi sanitari