HEALTHCARE JAPAN BUSINESS MISSION 2012
Download the Business Mission Programme >>
The Eu Gateway Programme provides logistical, partner search and financial support.
The Business Missions include the next activities:
- Pre-arranged individual meetings with potential Japanese partners
- 2 Business Exhibition Days where selected companies will be able to introduce their collections to sector related agents, distributors, import- and trading houses, direct clients such as department stores and governmental organisations, etc.
The EU Gateway Programme gives selected companies the following financial support:
- Up to 1,000€ covering the cost of one room per company in the mission hotel
- Up to 80% of the cost for customised services (translation and printing of documents such as brochures, business cards and interpretation during individual meetings) with a maximum of 1,600€ per company
- No cost services included in the Programme: coaching in Europe, individual meeting facilitation, study tour, standard booth during exhibition as well as free interpreter for these days.
The application deadline is November 25, 2011.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- BROKERAGE EVENT S3martMed needs SmartTech – Serving tomorrow’s medical devices
- Posticipata la chiusura della Call for Startup del programma di accelerazione BioUpper
- Webinar S3MARTMED Horizon2020 calls – How to fund your transnational cooperation project
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute
- Strumento finanziario a sostegno dell’internazionalizzazione delle PMI piemontesi – Empowerment Internazionale