Genesis, the London’s premier Life Science & Healthcare networking conference, will take place on December 1, 2011.
The highlights of Genesis 2011 will be:
- High level plenary session followed by very targeted parallel streams for biopharma and med tech
- UKTI International Zone 1-2-1 partnering facility. With UKTI brining in overseas delegates from more than 15 countries, the online partnering system will allow delegates pre-schedule their 1-2-1 meetings with overseas buyers, partners and trade support experts as well as with all other Genesis delegates. 15 minute appointments can be scheduled through the day, thus maximising the effectiveness of the partnering system with the efficiency of the conference buzz.
- ABCEurope Technology Showcase on Infection & Immunity: European researchers from academia and SMEs will be presenting their innovative technologies in the field of infectious diseases and immunity which are available for licensing or collaborative research projects.
- First-class exhibition area featuring more than 60 UK and overseas exhibitors
- Gala awards dinner celebrating success in 2011
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE