MORE EXPORTING OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE ETP PROGRAMME
The Executive Training Programme is a European Commission funded programme providing European companies with the business, language and cultural training necessary for success in the Japanese and Korean markets.
Expressions of Interest and Applications are filled in online as in the EU Gateway: http://www.euetp.eu
The ETP course consists of three modules spread over 45 weeks in which an executive from each sponsoring company will take part:
- First Module: 3-week intensive course on culture, history and social aspects of the University of London
- Second Module: 30-week language and business courses at leading universities in Japan / Korea (Waseda University – Tokyo / Yonsei University – Seoul)
- Third Module: A 12-week internship in a Japanese / Korean company to apply the acquired skills and knowledge in practice.
The European Commission financial support given includes the next:
- Funding the entire training course of 45 weeks in leading universities
- Providing a scholarship of 2,200€ a month for Japan / 2,000€ a month for Korea for each ETP participant