It is a one day event which includes a major exhibition, leading industry speakers, workshops and technology showcases. The event will provide communication, education and networking opportunities for scientists engaged in drug discovery whether in academia or the life science industry.
The exhibition covers a wide range of suppliers to the industry, from equipment suppliers to providers of technical and commercial services, providing visitors with a key opportunity to source new suppliers and learn from the experts supporting the industry.
Keynote presentations include an opening Plenary Address by Sir Chris Evans, serial entrepreneur and investor.
The workshops are designed as a forum to discuss and share ideas about key issues affecting the industry.
To register as a delegate or exhibitor: http://www.onenucleus.com/onenucleus-events?id=609
Who should attend? Research and operational staff working within life science, healthcare and technology companies.
- 60 exhibits from top industry specialists
- 2 Keynote Speakers
- 8 x 45 minute Workshops
- 3 x 1 hour Technology Showcases
- Opportunity for all delegates to take part in a Poster Display to showcase research and scientific excellence
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute
- Strumento finanziario a sostegno dell’internazionalizzazione delle PMI piemontesi – Empowerment Internazionale
- Science in Space: the Ultimate Frontier A meeting on research opportunities in Space
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019