EMBL-EBI Open Day
This event is the perfect opportunity for young scientists who are considering a career in bioinformatics, a PhD or a post doc to find out more about opportunities at Europe’s main centre for bioinformatics.
Open Day features talks by director, group leaders and members of staff about bioinformatics research and services at the EBI.
Attendees also have an opportunity to speak one-to-tone with our specialists about the EBI’s many freely available bioinformatics data resources during a lunchtime poster session.
The programme is available online: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/training/openday/
Registration is free, but places are limited to 40, so please register: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/training/openday/
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute
- Strumento finanziario a sostegno dell’internazionalizzazione delle PMI piemontesi – Empowerment Internazionale
- Science in Space: the Ultimate Frontier A meeting on research opportunities in Space
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019