Eurostars: call for projects
The 8th call for proposals is open, the deadline for applications is fixed on March 1st, 2012.
Eurostars is a call for projects for all sectors of activity. The minimum number of partners is 2, from two members of the initiative, the coordinator must be an innovative European SME.
Eurostars has 33 partner countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom.
A Eurostars project should be market driven: the maximum period should be three years, and the product of research must be ready to be launched on the market within 2 years after project completion. An exception to this rule is applied to projects in biotechnology, biomedical, medical, for which clinical trials should begin within two years after project completion.
The approved Eurostars projects receive public funding and also a quality label that has a leverage effect on private investors. Each partner country funds its nationals. OSEO fund through grants French nationals. The public funding covers 40% of eligible costs for innovative European SMEs.
For more information, please visit the website: http://www.eurostars-eureka.eu/
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE
- Progetto RESTORE: A Berlino il primo meeting sulle Terapie Avanzate e sulle opportunità per i sistemi sanitari