BioProScale Symposium “Inhomogeneities in large-scale bioprocesses”
It is a symposium about development and application of bioprocesses in industrial scale.
The symposium aims to discuss progress and challenges in the different scientific disciplines to summarize the current state of knowledge in relation to our understanding of processes in large scale bioreactors in different bioproduct related applications from food over white biotechnology and biobased energy/biorefinery processes up to the area of biopharmaceutical production.
For more information, please visit the website: http://www.ifgb.de/ifgbcms/biotechnologie/front_content.php?idcat=14&idart=49&lang=4
- Bando INNOWWIDE per VAP – Viability Assessment Projects
- BROKERAGE EVENT S3martMed needs SmartTech – Serving tomorrow’s medical devices
- Posticipata la chiusura della Call for Startup del programma di accelerazione BioUpper
- Webinar S3MARTMED Horizon2020 calls – How to fund your transnational cooperation project
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute