“Train the trainer” IPR course
The course is organised by bioPmed Cluster in collaboration with ABCEurope.
The training is mainly intended for:
- University TTOs
- Patent lawyers
- Business development consultants and company expert
- Cluster managers/officers
The course simulates the creation of a life science start-up company, focusing on the pre-seed phase.
Starting from a basic research idea that has matured into the filing of a patent application, the course will provide tools that will enable the entrepreneur to validate a technology opportunity, identify the need and the compelling product/service offer, identify and analyze valid business models, and to market the business concept to skeptic investors, potential customers and employees.
The course is free of charge and will include frontal lectures and workshops. It will be completely in English and there will be no translation.
The number of places available is limited.
For further information and to register, please send a mail to: Samantha Balma, email@example.com
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE