Innovation Days 2012
It is an international event aimed at stimulating and facilitating technology transfer and collaborative projects in the life sciences sector.
Academics, industry stakeholders and CEO entrepreneurs, together with practitioners in technology transfer, intellectual property and licensing will share best practices, know-how and will maximize qualified alliances thanks to a cutting-edge partnering platform.
The Innovation Days 2012 features one-to-one technology transfer partnering meetings:
- Pre-screened one-to-one meetings between academia, start-ups, finance and pharma
- Conferences to explore hands-on approaches to technology transfer
- Licensing opportunities presented by biotech companies and academia
- Exhibition, with more than 40 leading innovator stands
- An innovation Prize that will award the most promising research project. 100 000€ value prize-More than 100 candidates
The bioPmed Innovation Cluster is one of the supporters of the event.
For more information, please visit the event website: http://www.lifescience-outlook.com/innovationdays2012/homepage
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE
- Progetto RESTORE: A Berlino il primo meeting sulle Terapie Avanzate e sulle opportunità per i sistemi sanitari