Mind the Bridge Foundation “Early Call for Business Plan
In order to participate in the competition Mind the Bridge Foundation asks to students, researchers, scientists and Ph.Ds to submit the Business Plan and the Executive Summary within April 15, 2012.
During the 15 days after the application deadline, the project will be carefully evaluated and selected. Mind the Bridge Foundation will give you its feedback and comments helping you to refine your idea.
You will be invited to the Italy Tour dates as participant or as presenter. The Italy Tour represents an invaluable occasion to learn about the key aspects of starting a business, to build your network of contacts and to pitch in front of investors and experienced entrepreneurs.
You can win a free participation to Mind the Bridge Foundation’s startup school in Silicon Valley. Three weeks of theoretic lessons and practical learning with visits to Silicon Valley’s high tech companies, incubators and Universities.
For more information, please visit the Mind the Bridge Foundation website: http://www.mindthebridge.org/mtb/apply-for-the-early-call/
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE