ABC Europe Technology Showcase on Medical Diagnostics: call for presentations
This event will be a great opportunity for researchers to pitch their innovative technology ideas to a high level audience of Diagnostic companies’ technology leaders, entrepreneurs and others as well as a great way for early-stage commercial ideas to get market feedback at the research stage.
You should apply if:
- you have an innovative patent that you want to license;
- you have a platform based on an innovative technology looking for new collaboration;
- you want to submit a project and you are looking for a partner;
- you need a partner to bring your technology to the market.
The showcase will take place from 2pm to 4pm with up to 10 technology presentations, each divided in 7 minutes of presentation and 3 minutes for Q&A. Following the presentations, a networking coffee break will be the time for additional discussions between technology holders and other participants. Furthermore, EIC will hold a B2B session from 4pm to 6:30pm. This session will be the opportunity to schedule face to face meetings after the technology showcase presentations.
The applications for a presentation slot must be filled in on EIC website by May 25, 2012.
Important note on public disclosure: The European BioTechnology Showcase constitutes a public disclosure that could be a bar to future patenting. Please do not disclose enabling or proprietary information when giving your presentation, unless a patent application has already been filed. Note that your technology licensing office can help you determine your intellectual property (IP) strategy, how to protect your idea, and determine what you can disclose publicly while still protecting your patent rights. Please take the necessary measures to protect your IP.
- Science in Space: the Ultimate Frontier A meeting on research opportunities in Space
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019