NanotechItaly 2012: call for papers & for workshops
Aim of NanotechItaly 2012 is to highlight, with the contribution of the most important Italian players in the field and renowned experts from abroad, how nanotechnologies can contribute to address key challenges indicated by the Europe 2020 Agenda and by the Italian National Research Programme.
The leading themes of the 3 days conference will be:
- Health Care: improving the lifelong health and wellbeing of all
- Safety, ethics and societal impacts
- Advanced materials for improved use of resources
- Intelligent and connected world: developing next generation nanodevices and nanosystems
- Energy & Environment: Greener products and processes for a sustainable development
- Made in Italy: nanotechnologies to support national leading hedge sectors, reshape traditional productions
- Cultural Heritage: nanotechnologies for preservation and protection
Call for papers
Contributions should address scientific and industrial developments in the above areas and can be in the form of an oral presentation or a poster. The abstracts will be reviewed by an international Scientific Committee composed of representatives of private and public research and industry.
Deadline: June 15, 2012 (instructions on http://www.nanotechitaly.it/?page_id=127)
Call for workshops
Contributions should aim to present, during a dedicated workshop, activity and results of EU, national, regional research and innovation projects addressing the themes of the Conference. Proposals will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The selected workshops will be included in the program and dissemination material of NanotechItaly.
Deadline: June 15, 2012 (instructions on http://www.nanotechitaly.it/?page_id=1175)
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE
- Progetto RESTORE: A Berlino il primo meeting sulle Terapie Avanzate e sulle opportunità per i sistemi sanitari