ShareBiotech Event “Fostering open innovation in biotechnology”
The program is directed towards Fostering open innovation in biotechnology: New approaches in biopharmaceutical delivery and building networks in biotechnology and it will count on prominent speakers from Atlantic Area and UE representatives.
On May 10, 2012 the scientific conferences will deal with innovative nano and microsystems for drug delivery.
On the morning session of May 11, under the main frame heading Building networks in biotechnology, the event will address two topics: tools for collaboration in biotechnology and challenges and experiences in networking, where researchers, industry and policy makers will share their ideas to foster the biotech sector.
Biocant offers mobility grants for companies or researchers who want to participate.
To register: http://www.congresosnavarra.com/new/webs/sharebiotechspain/
ShareBiotech is a European project which main goal is to strengthen the biotechnology sector by promoting knowledge transfer and transnational networks and by widening access to life science technological core facilities. Led by French organizations the project is running by a consortium of 10 partners from 4 Member States: France, Ireland, Portugal and Spain.
- Science in Space: the Ultimate Frontier A meeting on research opportunities in Space
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019