Eurostars: 9th call for projects
The 9th call for proposals is open, the deadline for applications is planned for Autumn 2012.
A Eurostars project should be market driven: the maximum period should be three years, and the product of research must be ready to be launched on the market within 2 years after project completion. An exception to this rule is applied to projects in biotechnology, biomedical, medical, for which clinical trials should begin within two years after project completion.
Eurostars is a call for projects for all sectors of activity. The minimum number of partners is 2, from two members of the initiative, the coordinator must be an innovative European SMEs.
Eurostars has 33 partner countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom.
The approved Eurostars projects receive public funding and also a quality label that has a leverage effect on private investors. Each partner country funds its nationals. OSEO fund through grants French nationals. The public funding covers 40% of eligible costs for innovative European SMEs.
For more information, please visit the website: http://www.eurostars-eureka.eu/
- BROKERAGE EVENT S3martMed needs SmartTech – Serving tomorrow’s medical devices
- Posticipata la chiusura della Call for Startup del programma di accelerazione BioUpper
- Webinar S3MARTMED Horizon2020 calls – How to fund your transnational cooperation project
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute
- Strumento finanziario a sostegno dell’internazionalizzazione delle PMI piemontesi – Empowerment Internazionale