15th International Workshop on Business Incubation
The main topic will be focused on Investment & Start-ups & Incubation by discussing how to identify valuable start-ups, and how to invest and incubate these start-ups, including China’s innovation system, preferential policies for innovation, investment environment, and so on.
This workshop is also an important part of the training program organized by the Asian Association of Business Incubation (AABI), targeting business incubation professionals, entrepreneurs, as well as government officials.
Featured by specific lectures, presentation by excellent startups and so forth, this workshop is aimed at deepening the understanding of the business incubator located in Shanghai and Yangpu, at expanding the knowledge on supports and services provided by the business incubators of Shanghai and Yangpu, and at helping in finding the projects with great potentials.
- Bando INNOWWIDE per VAP – Viability Assessment Projects
- BROKERAGE EVENT S3martMed needs SmartTech – Serving tomorrow’s medical devices
- Posticipata la chiusura della Call for Startup del programma di accelerazione BioUpper
- Webinar S3MARTMED Horizon2020 calls – How to fund your transnational cooperation project
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute