EU-US eHealth Marketplace
The main goal of this eHealth marketplace is to encourage a multi healthcare sector, multi member state mission from Europe to meet with companies, health providers, research institutions and others from across the USA to encourage business relationships, research and other collaborations.
In order to make the eHealth Marketplace as effective as possible the event will offer a range of options such as pre-event matchmaking process, keynote speakers, presentations, exhibitions and demonstrations. Details for those interested in participating, exhibiting and event sponsorship will be available early July 2012.
24 October offers an eHealth ‘Policy Convergence’ event co-organized by the US Department of Health and Human Services (DHSS) and the European Commission DG Connect. It is expected that the event will offer substantial opportunities to discuss the roadmap in detail for activities under the EU-US eHealth MoU roadmap, and to engage a variety of stakeholders in thinking about how they can become a part of activities to accomplish roadmap milestones.
25-26 October the Partners Connected Health Symposium takes place and there will be opportunities to introduce speakers and panellists from Europe, to this long established and successful event.
To register your interest in either the ‘Policy Convergence’ and/or the eHealth Marketplace via the Expression of Interest Form.
The EU-US MOU and other useful documents can be located here
For more information, please contact: via email email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 28 90 737874
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute
- Strumento finanziario a sostegno dell’internazionalizzazione delle PMI piemontesi – Empowerment Internazionale
- Science in Space: the Ultimate Frontier A meeting on research opportunities in Space
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019