Microarrays Applications in Biomedicine Workshop
This workshop, whose panel includes speakers from clinical centers and research groups, is a unique opportunity for companies, physicians, researchers and other stakeholders with needs or intervention in the Microarrays field to meet and discuss the potentials of their applications in Biomedicine.
The invited national and international speakers will present the cutting edge advances on the usage of genomic approaches on key areas as Oncology, Cardiology and Cytogenetics, obtained through the extensive analysis of mRNA, miRNA, DNA and DNA methylation by Microarrays.
This event, aimed at strengthening the nexus of scientific organizations, industry and clinical centers, results from the European project ShareBiotech – Sharing life science infrastructures and skills to benefit the Atlantic area biotechnology sector. The project, led by two French institutions (Bretagne Innovation and CRITT Santé Bretagne), is a partnership composed by 10 institutions (including Biocant) from 4 Member States (France, Portugal, Spain and Ireland).
The participation on the workshop will be free, though will be required to submit their registration until June 28, 2012: http://www1.biocant.pt/microarrays/page2.php
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute
- Strumento finanziario a sostegno dell’internazionalizzazione delle PMI piemontesi – Empowerment Internazionale
- Science in Space: the Ultimate Frontier A meeting on research opportunities in Space
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019