Vaccine Prize of € 2 million
It is the first time the European Commission has offered a so-called inducement prize to stimulate research and innovation in the European Union.
Applicants from all backgrounds, such as SMEs, industrial or academic research groups, are invited to compete for the Vaccine Prize.
The competition allows the participants to present their application in the way they deem most appropriate.
After having submitted their proposal, a jury of high-level experts from appropriate areas of industry, SMEs and academia will award € 2 million to the best solution.
The Vaccine Prize particularly aims to attract inventors who have not participated in a research programme by the European Commission before.
The competition requires a registration before April 30, 2013 and closes on September 3, 2013.
The relevant forms and more information can be found under http://ec.europa.eu/research/health/vaccine-prize_en.html
If you have any further questions, please send email to: RTD-VACCINE-PRIZE@ec.europa.eu
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE