Nanochallenge and Polymerchallenge 2012
Anybody with an innovative idea in nanotechnology and polymers can compete.
After the selection of the best business proposals, an International Jury will choose the finalists during the Selection Event, in Padova (Italy), on October 30-31, 2012.
How much is the Award?
- 300.000 Euro for the best project in nanotechnology;
- 300.000 Euro for the best project in polymer-based materials.
For all the shortlisted startups there is the opportunity to take part in a unique end-to-end program that will include the following additional benefits:
- The winners will have the unique chance to use the equipment, tools and labs of Veneto Nanotech and IMAST;
- Access to an International Investor Roadshow covering European and worldwide locations such as London, Frankfurt, Paris, New York, San Francisco;
- Widespread media coverage;
- Mentoring services and dedicated support / training services offered by Silicon Valley investors Maverick Angels;
- Access to a wide network of partners (business incubators, software corporations, science parks, business coaches) providing key services and resources.
The competition is free and entries can be submitted by registering on the challenge website: www.nanochallenge.com
The deadline for submissions is July 19, 2012.
To receive any further information on Nanochallenge and Polymerchallenge 2012 write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute
- Strumento finanziario a sostegno dell’internazionalizzazione delle PMI piemontesi – Empowerment Internazionale
- Science in Space: the Ultimate Frontier A meeting on research opportunities in Space
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019