Job opportunity ISPIM: Scientific Co-ordinator
This position is aimed at a junior innovation management scholar wishing to establish a career and professional network within the innovation management community.
Download the document >>
The candidate must:
- be permanently resident in Europe;
- have previously attended an ISPIM event or be associated with an organisation that has regularly contributed delegates or members to ISPIM;
- be able to communicate in excellent business English;
- be enrolled in a research-based Masters or Doctoral programme and have at least 30 months to go before expected graduation.
The position is a part-time, permanent position with varying workload throughout the year and is expected to complement the candidate’s existing professional activities.
The position is remunerated at 3000€ for an estimated 30-35 days of work per annum.
Please, by 1 September 2012, provide to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A standard 1-2 page C.V. that lists relevant and recent experience in positions held or education taken in the last 5 years;
- A detailed letter of motivation and suitability.
For further information, please contact: Dr Steffen Conn (Operations Director – ISPIM), email@example.com
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute
- Strumento finanziario a sostegno dell’internazionalizzazione delle PMI piemontesi – Empowerment Internazionale
- Science in Space: the Ultimate Frontier A meeting on research opportunities in Space
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019