The programme offers selected start-ups the chance to take part in an Investor Readiness Boot Camp run by qualified international coaches. The most promising teams will have the opportunity to pitch their project to an international jury panel made up of VCs, industry and innovation players.
The key dates of the programme are:
- Call for submissions: starting 1 June 2012 participants will be able to apply by filling the online form available on www.uk-italybusinessawards.it
- Deadline for submissions: 3 September 2012
- Pre-screening and communication of shortlisted companies by 10 September 2012
- Shortlisted companies will enter an in-depth evaluation phase, during which they may be asked to provide additional documentation. This phase will end on 15 October 2012 with the selection of up to 10 finalists.
- In the meantime, the shortlisted companies will have the opportunity to attend a two-day boot camp with training delivered by professional coaches at no charge.
The boot camp will be held in two different locations to facilitate participation:
- Milan, 15-16 September 2012
- Naples, 20-21 September 2012
The UK-Italy Springboard final will take place in Milan on 20 November 2012. Finalists will be invited to pitch their project to a panel of experts who will select 2 winners.
Terms and conditions:
Participation to the programme is free of charge. All transport and accommodation costs will have to be covered by participants. The boot camp is not mandatory to move forward with the selection but it is an opportunity for participants to refine their business plans and get ready to pitch in front of international investors.
For more information, please visit the website: http://www.uk-italybusinessawards.it/?page_id=1207
- Bando INNOWWIDE per VAP – Viability Assessment Projects
- BROKERAGE EVENT S3martMed needs SmartTech – Serving tomorrow’s medical devices
- Posticipata la chiusura della Call for Startup del programma di accelerazione BioUpper
- Webinar S3MARTMED Horizon2020 calls – How to fund your transnational cooperation project
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute