Medical Design Excellence Awards competition
The Medical Design Excellence Awards (MDEA) competition accepts entries in ten medical product categories from companies and individuals worldwide involved in the design, engineering, manufacture, or distribution of finished medical devices or medical packaging products.
To be eligible for entry in the competition, products must be commercially available – able to be ordered or purchased – by December 31, 2012.
Deadlines and Entry Fees for the 2013 MDEA are:
- Standard deadline: December 7, 2012 – $600 (reduced entry fee)
- Final deadline: January 11, 2013 – $700
To enter, please follow these steps:
- Step 1. Review Eligibility Requirements and Categories
- Step 2. Review Deadlines and Entry Fees
- Step 3. Download the 2013 MDEA Entry Form
- Step 4. Review Entry Materials Checklist (Use this when compiling and submitting entry materials).
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE
- Progetto RESTORE: A Berlino il primo meeting sulle Terapie Avanzate e sulle opportunità per i sistemi sanitari