Genovax sells GX301 to Mediolanum Farmaceutici
Download the press release >>
The first clinical study with GX301 was successfully completed earlier this year in prostate and renal cancer patients. Further clinical studies are scheduled to be initiated in the next few months, and all future development and commercialization activities will be the responsibility of Mediolanum with the support of Genovax. Under the agreement, Genovax will receive upfront and milestone payments as well as royalties.
Genovax was founded in March 2008 in Ivrea by Prof. Francesco Indiveri, Prof. Gilberto Filaci, Dr Daniela Fenoglio, Dr Giuseppe Balbi and Dr Domenico Criscuolo, with the financial support of Eporgen Venture. The science behind Genovax’s technology was originated at the Centre of Excellence for Biomedical Research (CEBR), which is based at the University of Genoa.
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute
- Strumento finanziario a sostegno dell’internazionalizzazione delle PMI piemontesi – Empowerment Internazionale
- Science in Space: the Ultimate Frontier A meeting on research opportunities in Space
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019