EAPB Science to Market Conference on 05-06 March in Cologne -REGISTER NOW!
This year’s focus will be Personalised Medicine – Trends in 2013 .
Therefore, European academic research scientists from universities and research institutions as well as representatives of the biotech and pharmaceutical industry are invited to exchange ideas that will lead to successful co-operations.
We are pleased to announce a list of very remarkable speakers from academia and industry who will give an overview of trends in personalized medicine from preclinical development to market entry. Please find the current program attached.
As in recent years S2M offers you the opportunity to present your work in poster presentations. Topics for poster presentations with short oral presentations are:
Session 1: Novel therapeutics, vaccines and diagnostics
1a) Novel therapeutics
1b) Novel vaccines
1c) Novel diagnostics
Session 2: Novel technologies
2a) Novel up- and downstream developments
2b) Novel biopharmaceuticals drug formats and pharmaceutical developments
2c) Novel analytical tools
If you wish to submit poster presentations please register on the EAPB-website and use the attached poster submission form.
S2M at a glance:
1. Opportunities for participation
Become a part of the conference – give a poster presentation: S2M gives you the opportunity to participate in the conference. We have put together attractive packages for poster presentations. Take advantage of the opportunity to present your inventions and products. Please find the Registration on our website and the submission form attached.
Join the EAPB: Benefit from the European Association of Pharma Biotechnology, get and post information, attend congresses and workshops, be part of the network. Join EAPB.
- Science in Space: the Ultimate Frontier A meeting on research opportunities in Space
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019