8th Conference on Field Cycling NMR Relaxometry
23-25 May, 2013 Molecular Biotechnology Imaging Center Turin (Italy)
- The aim of the workshop is to gather people with active interests in nuclear spin relaxation, fast magnetic field switching experiments, low-field magnetic resonance, and nuclear electric quadrupole resonance.
- The meeting is organized around both poster sessions, discussions and oral presentations in a small and informal meeting format that will encourage considerable dialogue. Oral presentations will be organized based on submitted abstracts.
- On-line registration and abstract submission open until the 29th April. We invite and encourage you to submit abstracts for posters or oral presentations via the conference homepage www.ffcrelax.com.
- The 8th FFCrelax is a satellite event preceding EMIM2013 the 8th European Molecular Imaging Meeting.
Read more about past editions: Program, book of abstracts and photos are available for downloading at www.ffcrelax.com/ffcrelax/ffc2011/mainpage.php?folder=home&page=index.php
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE