EuroBioForum Annual Conference 2013
It is a forum to exchange views on the state of affairs in policy development and deployment, and on the challenges with respect to policies, implementation strategies and required investments.
This year the Conference will explore the potential areas for transnational and transregional collaboration. Leading experts will offer insight into current developments in their countries and regions. We expect contributions from Germany, Canada, Norway, Switzerland, Belgium and various European regions in Spain, France, Sweden, Italy (bioPmed Cluster) and Austria.
For more information, please visit: www.eurobioforum.eu/2013
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute
- Strumento finanziario a sostegno dell’internazionalizzazione delle PMI piemontesi – Empowerment Internazionale
- Science in Space: the Ultimate Frontier A meeting on research opportunities in Space
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019