ON Helix Conference
The aim of the conference, organized by One Nucleus, is to be a translational research hub for the UK and so will present the UK landscape of the business environment, funding, scientific and clinical research excellence and will be a unique knowledge-sharing environment between academia and business.
The day will also allow plenty of networking and partnering meeting time amongst the 300 delegates and 40 exhibitors.
This conference could be interesting for companies who want to develop closer connections with the UK in that field.
There will be people from the major Cambridge, London research centres (Sanger Institute, Cambridge University, MRC, Imperial… ) and also most of the great locals biotechs and representatives of national health organisation (NHS/NOCRI, TSB…).
It is possible a discount rate for bioPmed members.
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE