ON Helix Conference
The aim of the conference, organized by One Nucleus, is to be a translational research hub for the UK and so will present the UK landscape of the business environment, funding, scientific and clinical research excellence and will be a unique knowledge-sharing environment between academia and business.
The day will also allow plenty of networking and partnering meeting time amongst the 300 delegates and 40 exhibitors.
This conference could be interesting for companies who want to develop closer connections with the UK in that field.
There will be people from the major Cambridge, London research centres (Sanger Institute, Cambridge University, MRC, Imperial… ) and also most of the great locals biotechs and representatives of national health organisation (NHS/NOCRI, TSB…).
It is possible a discount rate for bioPmed members.
- Bando INNOWWIDE per VAP – Viability Assessment Projects
- BROKERAGE EVENT S3martMed needs SmartTech – Serving tomorrow’s medical devices
- Posticipata la chiusura della Call for Startup del programma di accelerazione BioUpper
- Webinar S3MARTMED Horizon2020 calls – How to fund your transnational cooperation project
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute