It’s a great opportunity to meet with health researchers’ networks, pharmaceutical industries, manufacturers of medical devices, financial investors, patients associations and more.
In this context, the Chamber of Commerce of Languedoc Roussillon (France), member of the Enterprise Europe Network, is organizing personalized business meetings to enable participants to identify potential partners and meet them in a dedicated area through a 30-minutes face-to-face meeting.
To register for the BtoB meetings on http://rare2013.converve.com
This website dedicated to the organization of the business meetings will help the participant to target contacts, create its own detailed profile and manage his meetings schedule.
Participation fees are included in the RARE 2013 PASS.
To register at RARE 2013: http://www.rare2013.com
This conference will be conducted in French only.
BtoB meetings contacts:
- Audrey Gauthier: email@example.com
- Elsa Coulomb: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE