Open Info Day – Horizon 2020 Health, demographic change and wellbeing
Horizon 2020, the EU’s new programme for investment in research and innovation, is expected to include more than 7 billion EUR for the ‘Health, demographic change and wellbeing‘ challenge.
Applying for these funds will be a competitive process. Only the very best project proposals will be selected.
This event will prepare you for the first funding round, expected for December this year.
- give you essential information on how to develop a good project proposal
- take you through the application process, step by step
- help you find project partners and get answers to your questions.
For more information: http://ec.europa.eu/research/health/horizon-2020-health-open-info-days_en.html
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE