Vect-Horus signs a scientific collaboration agreement with AAA
This agreement is part of Vect-Horus’ strategy to leverage its technological platform by entering into research and product development agreements with pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies to generate patentable new chemical entities (NCEs) based on its partner’s drug or imaging candidates.
“We are proud to have signed this agreement with a European leader in Molecular Nuclear Medicine,” said Alexandre Tokay, co-founder of Vect-Horus. “We believe that this scientific collaboration will be fruitful for both parties and open new avenues in the treatment of brain diseases.”
We find Vect-Horus’ technology very interesting and see real potential in Molecular Nuclear Diagnostics, said Stefano Buono, CEO of AAA.
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE