Vect-Horus signs a scientific collaboration agreement with AAA
This agreement is part of Vect-Horus’ strategy to leverage its technological platform by entering into research and product development agreements with pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies to generate patentable new chemical entities (NCEs) based on its partner’s drug or imaging candidates.
“We are proud to have signed this agreement with a European leader in Molecular Nuclear Medicine,” said Alexandre Tokay, co-founder of Vect-Horus. “We believe that this scientific collaboration will be fruitful for both parties and open new avenues in the treatment of brain diseases.”
We find Vect-Horus’ technology very interesting and see real potential in Molecular Nuclear Diagnostics, said Stefano Buono, CEO of AAA.
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute
- Strumento finanziario a sostegno dell’internazionalizzazione delle PMI piemontesi – Empowerment Internazionale
- Science in Space: the Ultimate Frontier A meeting on research opportunities in Space
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019