MIRRI – European Portal to support Microbial Research & Development
To involve the (bio-)industry and academics in shaping the service output of MIRRI, an online questionnaire has been developed. The MIRRI consortium would like to consult your Organization regarding its interest in the proposed coordinated operation of MRCs and the new or improved servicesrequired from MRCs in support of research and development. In case you are not the appropriate person to answer the related questions, we would appreciate if you could forward this email to a colleague aware of the Organization’s needs regarding microbial resources, related data and/orservices. The questionnaire will take less than 15 minutes to complete and can be accessed here.
If you are already a customer of a European public MRC / Culture Collection, you may have received a similar message from them. Please accept our apologies and fill in the questionnaire only once.
A preview of the online survey is available here.
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE