MIRRI – European Portal to support Microbial Research & Development
To involve the (bio-)industry and academics in shaping the service output of MIRRI, an online questionnaire has been developed. The MIRRI consortium would like to consult your Organization regarding its interest in the proposed coordinated operation of MRCs and the new or improved servicesrequired from MRCs in support of research and development. In case you are not the appropriate person to answer the related questions, we would appreciate if you could forward this email to a colleague aware of the Organization’s needs regarding microbial resources, related data and/orservices. The questionnaire will take less than 15 minutes to complete and can be accessed here.
If you are already a customer of a European public MRC / Culture Collection, you may have received a similar message from them. Please accept our apologies and fill in the questionnaire only once.
A preview of the online survey is available here.
- BROKERAGE EVENT S3martMed needs SmartTech – Serving tomorrow’s medical devices
- Posticipata la chiusura della Call for Startup del programma di accelerazione BioUpper
- Webinar S3MARTMED Horizon2020 calls – How to fund your transnational cooperation project
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute
- Strumento finanziario a sostegno dell’internazionalizzazione delle PMI piemontesi – Empowerment Internazionale