Sales Bootcamp Workshops 2014
The first session focuses on sales concepts, and mechanics for sales focus and efficiency. The second 3-hour session covers more subtle aspects of successful seller – buyer interaction, and emphasizes how to close a deal.
Both sessions combine lecture, interactive attendee exercises, and anecdotal evidence from real-world sales situations to reinforce many of the topics.
The workshop is addressed to innovation leaders, company founders and CEOs, and key start-up personnel interested in learning how successful sales works, as well as experienced entrepreneurs looking to brush up on their sales skills.
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE