Competition for Biotech Startups in the Environmental, Agronomic and Industrial sectors
This year, the competition is placed under the auspices of three French Ministries: Research, Industrial Renewal and Ecology and is sponsored by Chimex.
A first prize worth € 90k will be awarded as well as two special worth € 45k.
The competition is intended for project holders or young startups looking to develop an innovation in these sectors.
The laureate(s) will receive grants and/or services to aid the launch of their activities or the pursuit of their project development.
Genopole and its partners seek to favor the convergence of biotech innovations by regularly bringing together business creators, R&D leaders and economic stakeholders from France and the world over.
- September 30, 2014 at 16h: Closure of submission period
- November 2014: Training seminar for preselected candidates “The path of business creator”
- December, 2014: Laureate(s) named at awards ceremony led by Genopole in Paris.
- Martedì 16 luglio presentazione del Progetto BIO-ALL, programma post-laurea e di accelerazione e entrepreneurial education per
- Bracco Imaging espande il proprio portafoglio nella Diagnostica Personalizzata con l’acquisizione di Blue Earth Diagnostics
- Brokerage Event – S3martMed needs SmartTech
- Premio Elsa Piana – Tessile e Salute
- S3martMed webinar: AI in Medical Technology – Innovative projects across Europe