Healthcare Brokerage Event at MEDICA
The aim is to assist enterprises, universities and research institutions in finding partners in Europe for product development, manufacturing, distribution and licensing agreements, joint ventures or other types of partnership.
How to participate:
Each participant has to register and provide a technology profile describing either a technology offer or a technology request. This will be published in the online catalogue of the Brokerage Event.
The catalogue will be updated continuously as profiles will be submitted and forms the basis for selecting partners for meetings and making appointments at the event.
About one week prior to the event, each participant will receive an individual meeting schedule.
Please, find all information with regard to the event at: www.b2match.eu/medica2014
The Healthcare Brokerage Event will be at MEDICA fair, 12 – 14 November 2014, in Hall 6, 1st Floor/Gallery, Booth A01
- Wed, 12 November Bilateral meetings (14:30 – 17:30)
- Thu, 13 November Bilateral meetings (11:00 – 18:00)
- Fri, 14 November Bilateral meetings (10:30 – 18:00)
A fee of 200 EUR + VAT (19%) will be charged to each registered organisation from Germany.
A fee of 200 EUR will be charged to each registered organisation from EU countries (without Germany) and non-EU countries. For EU participants, please insert your VAT-ID number which will be needed to not invoice the VAT.
Start-ups (established on or after 1.1.2012) will be granted a rebate of 50%. A copy of the certificate of registration (or similar) must be sent to email@example.com.
The fee does not include the MEDICA entrance ticket.
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE